Why Nott Me

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tornadoes one day, Snow the next, Crazy!
Tuesday, November 15, 2005, Our office was interrupted by the tornado sirens going off today about 4:00pm. It had been up to 60-65 degrees (f) and we’d had a bit of rain during the day. We have an inner office so they crowded our warehouse workers into our office and the inner hall. About 45 minutes of lost work, but thankfully, no tornados touched down close to us. (We’ve had closer.)
Wednesday, November 16, 2005, Okay, we got up to 34 degree (f), quite a drop from the day before! Since I love weather, I tuned in to see what they were saying for today. Surprise! Snow flurries. I didn’t get my hopes up (I love snow), since, well our weather forecasters aren’t always right(really). As I was pulling out of my garage, surprise! Flurries! I was really surprised. I really enjoy snow and never think we get enough. Of course, by February,.. well, no, I still love the snow! It’s suppose to be down to 21 degrees (f) tonight! I also think if it’s going to be cold. There might as well be snow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Can you believe I don't even have my winter coat out yet? It's warmed up a bit 33F/1C. And yes, I have thermal underwear. Thankfully our home is heated with geothermal and I love it. I was skeptical at first but it works wonderfully and is cheaper that any of the alternatives.. gas/oil and not as messy as wood.

20 November, 2005 08:56  
Blogger Teresa said...

Gotta love Indiana weather!

21 November, 2005 20:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home