Why Nott Me

Thursday, November 10, 2005



This is Molly, my faithful walking companion. She and I went out last Saturday to see the leaves. There were still many on the trees. And we didn't scare up any deer or turkey. Which is unusual. Molly is almost 11 years old. The vet has told us that she needs to lose weight. Since our Dalmation, Jake died, Molly doesn't go walking, unless we go. They use to go adventuring on their own. So we're walking, not just for us, but for her.

I've been catching up ever since my day off, and everything, but the dusting is caught up. I hate to dust and growing up, Mom always did the dusting. I've been trying to get her to take responsibility for that. My sister and I have learned the funniest things. Like the fact that our Mother ALWAYS was the one to wipe off the cabinets after the kitchen was cleaned. I have the darnest time remembering to do that before I leave the kitchen. I usually have to go back. My sister, Deana says the same thing. We've tried to convience Mom that she's ruined us. Hasn't worked so far. She just laughs. The other funny is that my sister and I were always the ones to load the dirty dishes in the dishwasher (there's 8 years between us, she took over after I moved out). Mom ALWAYS put away the clean ones, and it's one of my least favorite things to do still to this day.!

Well I'm looking forward to this weekend, my friend Teresa is coming to visit. We haven't seen each other in years! She's also got me into blogging. We're going to do a hike, then I'm going to teach her to knit! It should be a wonderful afternoon! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

What a great picture. I am excited for the weekend.

10 November, 2005 21:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home