Why Nott Me

Monday, October 03, 2005

SATURDAY
Well I got to take my walk Saturday, need more leaves down for a good crunch, but still a very pleasant walk. Then moved on to cleaning house, my goal is to always be done by noon. (or else at a good stopping place) And for the most part I do it during the week, before work. (That way nobody is there during the day to mess it up!)
I even got to mow our yard on Saturday. I say it that way, because I have asthma and it’s rag weed season. So outdoor isn’t always kind to me. But I’ve been taking allergy shots since last September (2004) and they do seem to be making it better. Or at least I think that is what is making it better. I really enjoyed being outside too. And Bart got to work on his pickup truck, it's transmission is sick.
Then Saturday evening we went visiting Bart’s cousin. We call it “the Wilson’s”. But of course, they are not all Wilson’s. It was lots of fun, they were having chili for dinner and smores for dessert! Bart’s sister has three year old twins, and his cousin, Becky, has three year old twins (both sets are girls). Plus five other kids, two younger than the 2 set of twins, and three older, all under the age of eight. We did smores! We had more sticky kid fingers than adults! Needless to say we enjoyed the smores, but what a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home