Why Nott Me

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

FRAZZELED
I haven’t mentioned it, but I’ve started a part-time job (every-other weekend). But for training purposes I am working three weekends in a row. So I’m past the second weekend, but not yet half-way thru 21 days of working straight. Well, it’ll only be 20 days with one off. I took off Monday, October 17th. I am so tired I can’t see straight. Speaking of straight, my house isn’t, which drives me insane. I like everything in it’s place. And right now, I can’t even think about it. It’s got to get better, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

You're right about the ill, I've been fighting a cold. But finally, I'm starting to feel better. It also helps knowing that I'll get to sleep in on Saturday!

19 October, 2005 19:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home