Why Nott Me

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday, November 27, 2005
First Christmas Shopping Trip of the year… My mother in law and I went out for lunch after church. Then we decided to go shopping. Not to buy, but to get ideas. We don’t have that many presents to buy anymore, but I enjoy just looking thru the stores. It was raining, snow would have been better. The stores were all decked out, which was nice to see. They weren’t over crowded, and that was a surprise. Now I’ll wait a couple of weeks, complete my list. Then go shopping and buy! I use to always be done before Thanksgiving, but now that I don’t have as much to do I like to wait until closer to Christmas. I really like to go if it’s snowing!
I didn’t buy a couple of Christmas CD’s for myself. But I didn’t count that as Christmas shopping!

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

No way, buying Christmas CD's is not shopping. I think I am almost done. I have a couple of more people to buy for. Your list my be getting smaller, but mine is getting bigger. I still buy for all of Matt's family because he doesn't and they buy for Michael and I. Weird, huh??

28 November, 2005 13:03  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Teresa, I'm glad you agree. The only "problem" people to buy for are my parents.. if they want something, they buy it! Makes it hard to choose a present that way!

28 November, 2005 20:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home