Why Nott Me

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!
We begin our exchanges tonight with my side of the family. My favorite part is watching the kids.! Tomorrow morning (very early) we go to hubby's sisters to watch the twins open their Christmas and exchange gifts. This has been our routine for several years.
I just want to say that I'm thankful this morning for family. And I pray for my grandfather whose health is failing. He had a triple bypass in 1985. He's had a couple of heart attachs since and made the decision 2 years ago not to do anymore procedures. He is 88. We are grateful for the time we have had with him. Hubby and I went to see him on Saturday. He was doing fairly well. Smiled for us, knew who we were! Hey, I say that good for an 88 year old that has 4 children, 11 grandchildren, 18 great-grandchildren, and 3 great-great-granchildren!
Merry Christmas to all.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for the new year.

24 December, 2007 11:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home