Why Nott Me

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Made it!
I made it thru this week at work! Smater than last week. Instead of taking one afternoon off, I left an hour early each day. So Friday wasn't such a bad day for me. Last week Friday was a long, painful day. This week I have seen much improvement and hope to work full-time next week! Enough on that!
Knitting: I'm on the heel turn of hubby's sock! I got to that point last night and had to rip back, because somewhere some how I didn't do it right, but it's done now! I'm going to start the second because the ribbing is easy to start/stop so I'll take it to work with me for breaks/lunch.
Today, I'm going to work on my sweater.. I'll take pictures this evening and post them. It's too dark right now and it's 9am!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home