Why Nott Me

Saturday, October 06, 2007




What I did Friday... This market bag I knitted last year, but never master the kitchner stitch so I couldn't finish it.... so this morning, I sat down determined to figure this out. I did a sample knit, then used a different color so I could "see" how it worked. That did the trick! So then I kitchnered both handles on the market bag. Then I finished off my second sock. The first I did , but the teacher sat there with me, which is a lot different than doing it on your own.
Thank you Erica for the purple/brown yarn. It has made me a lovely scarf! and here are my finished socks!
Now I'm off to finish off a crocheted sweater that I also made last year! While I was putting it together, I got to the point where I thought I was ready to crochet the collar. Then realized that I had put one piece on backwards. (this yarn is not friendly to ripping out) So I put it aside. On Thursday, I took of the piece that was wrong... and put it back on correctly. Now it just needs a collar crocheted on to also be finished! I'll get a picture of it once it's finished.
We're having crazy October weather. It's suppose to be up to 88 today. I want FALL weather!
ps, if you click on the picture, it will enlarge!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger EricaLynn said...

Wow, look at all those finished objects! I'm so excited to see the scarf, too!

08 October, 2007 11:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home