Why Nott Me

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The problem...
with feeling better is that I am still not suppose to do.. housework, laundry, not lifting anything over 10lbs. Okay... I am sitting at home. Can't seem to get interested in reading (which I don't understand, because usually I will read w/o doing housework :) I have been doing a small amount of knitting.
I also need to do some grocery shopping. Okay help me here. I can drive, but I can't lift. And how are the groceries suppose to get into the house?
Oh well, today is the start of week three. I have four more weeks of lifting, laundry, housework restrictions. I worry about what my house is going to look like. My hubby is trying, but he's working and waiting on me plus house work. He is use to the sweeping and helping with the laundry, so that's no big deal. But my kitchen, well let's not think about it. Just know that I had him purchase paper plates and cups!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

What happened?? Fill me in. I hope you are doing well.

03 October, 2007 13:25  
Blogger EricaLynn said...

Do you have any neighbors you could con into helping? I'm sure they wouldn't mind. You better not start lifting, though, even if you do feel better! (see what happens when you make friends with a nurse?:)

04 October, 2007 16:40  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Hey T, I sent you the details.. :)

Erica, my MIL came and helped me with the kitchen!

04 October, 2007 17:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home