Why Nott Me

Saturday, August 18, 2007


Update
Sorry it's taken me so long. We went on vacation in July. I took no pictures. Probably a first for me. We camped. It was HOT. It rained. We went to the 2007 NSS Convention. It was in Marengo Indiana.
And in July I found out that I have to have surgery. I went to doctor because I am TIRED. All the time. I am a morning person and on weekends I would get up, then lay back down and SLEEP! Unheard of for me. I don't nap. More on that later. It bums me out, especially when I asked the doctor if this could wait until next year, and she said ... NO.
On to good news, I have finished one sock! And just this week had to perform surgery on the second, as I had dropped a stitch and it was too far to be able to work it up. So I took all the needles out and went back. I even managed to pick every stitch up and continue on!
Well now I must get ready for book rush (term used at work, referring to college students coming back to college emass). I am working out of town.(ick).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Sorry to hear that you have to have surgery.. keep me informed of when won't you?

Glad you managed to rescue the sock...

Hubby got me a mobile (cellphone) with a really good camera so that I can't use the excuse of not having the camera...

28 August, 2007 16:06  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Sheryl!
(And Barbara! Always nice to see you here too, BeeBee)

Oh, the surgery thing is too bad! I'm sorry about that and feel for you! Hopefully there will be such a difference to your general feeling of pep and well-being after it is done, though! Yes! Please keep us informed!

30 August, 2007 06:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home