Why Nott Me

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 23, 2006


We celebrated our 16th Anniversary. Unbelievable! I can't quite wrap my mind around 16 years. It sure doesn't seem that long. I mean I look back on my 16th birthday. Mind boggling, heck I thought I was old then! Now I know I'm not!


We went out to dinner. We went somewhere that I've been at lunch, but we hadn't been for dinner together. My dinner was the greatest. I got this chicken wrap. I know the name sounds bad (Mo' Fo' Chicken Wrap). It just means that it's HOT! Whew! I love spicey. Hubby ate.. a hamburger. He was quite pleased with it (I mean he got what he expected). He did take a bite of mine (he doesn't like spicey but said it had a good flavor). That was the extent of our celebration. We both enjoyed ourselves at dinner. I guess that's what happens after 16 years!





Today

We went for a short walk looking for mushrooms, didn't find any, but saw these in our trees.
It had been raining. Hubby says "they're drying their wings". Huh. Never saw that before.
They are buzzards or vultures (a real ugly bird). This was way up in the tree by the way. At least 60 ft or so.

Sock News:

I'm ripping it out. can't get the heel to look right. Then I'm going to try one from the top down. I will NOT give up! I just need to find "my" style. Yeah, right and a pattern that doesn't "wrap" stitches. At least, not until I get that figured out!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I can't believe you and Bart have been married that long. Awesome. I guess if you add mine together.....:)

06 April, 2007 00:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home