Why Nott Me

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blood Pressure.. high
Okay I've been fighting off a sinus infection since last November. I just figured the headache... was from the sinus infection. Right? Wrong. My sinus infection is gone (after three 'rounds of antibotics). And the headache remained. Not good. I just happened to mention this to my Mom... and she was the one said to keep checking my bp. Of course mine was always low so imagine my surprise when it was high. Really high. So yesterday I gave in and we to the doctor. Only because I am weary of the whole headache thing. The doctor is starting me out on a very mild med and hopefully once I start feeling better I won't have to stay on it! I'd like to be able to exercise (walk) again!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Hope you feel better soon.

20 February, 2007 23:50  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

We can do without surprises like this! Oh dear! So now you've gotta watch your salt intake as well! That would be a tough one for me! I like my savoury stuff.

21 February, 2007 19:45  
Blogger Sheryl said...

I just want you both to know that I do feel better, after being on the med for only a couple of day! Yippee it's the first time since I can remember I didn't wake up with a headache. And Carol-Ann, you're right about the salt, but the bad thing is I don't use it much anyway!

22 February, 2007 21:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home