Why Nott Me

Thursday, January 18, 2007

"And this too shall pass.."
It's been ruff over the last week.
  • Last Thursday, I got the last hot shower, which was great, but I had a busy weekend coming up, so not the greatest timing...so Saturday it was replaced.. new one, 4" taller so it required some re-plumbing. It's a good thing my husband is handy with stuff like that!
  • Saturday, have I mentioned how much rain we've been getting? Our roof now offically has it's first ever least. Our house isn't even 12 yrs old yet!
  • Saturday, Our last pet of almost 13 years, Molly died, peacefully in her sleep. Can talk about this yet, still makes me cry. Probably because I'm tires, naw that 's not why.
  • Worked Saturday at the hospital 2-10:30...
  • Then Sunday, I went out of town for work for "book rush". Between Sunday thru Tuesday evening I put in 23 hours of overtime (Sunday was a 10.5 hr work day). Got back home on Tuesday evening just after 11, then got up Wednesday morning at 7:30am,, did I mention the time difference? and that I worked until 11pm on Monday? I have been very tired, hoping that I get rest this weekend. My next check will be very nice. It is what keeps me going.

So tomorrow is Friday and I'm thinking it's going to get better when I get some extra rest on Saturday... I've just kept praying...

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Get some rest. I am so sorry to hear about Molly. That can't be easy.

19 January, 2007 07:52  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Sheryl!
That's sad about Molly! Death of pets is always tough! And your friend Teresa said it in a nut-shell: I hope you "get some rest"! I know what it's like to be tired from very little sleep but this sounds like your hours are full with work not with insomnia! Wow!

22 January, 2007 21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home