Why Nott Me

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well we've made it to April 1st. Today was a dreary day, all gray.
We will be changing time tomorrow. It's the first time in 30 years.
Can't say that I'm excited about it. I'd have rather went with the
Central Time Zone, we're stuck in the Eastern. Oh well, I'll get
over it I suppose.

We're back to being a two car family. Finally got the rebuilt
transmission put back in the truck with 300,000+ miles on it.
Since gas took another jump back up ($2.75gal) we're still going
to be riding to work together, just makes sense. We'll probably
be riding the motorcycle by summer! I'll have helmet hair every
day. Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

But, riding the bike is SO fun. Get a half helmet--those are better.

04 April, 2006 13:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home