Why Nott Me

Sunday, March 12, 2006

NUTS ?!?
I took Wednesday off work to catch up my house work.
This is what I got accomplished.
Washed all the curtains (they were collecting dust)
Washed the windows on the inside (hey, it was cold and
raining outside)
Dusted the whole house for cobwebs (yes, even the
cathedral ceiling, I climb on things to get this done)
Dusted the ceiling fans (more climbing)
Dusted the living room and our bedroom
Swept the carpeted floors, moving furniture as I went.
Cleaned the bathrooms (I do this every week, no biggie)
Swept and mopped all the other floors.
Oh, don’t forget,
Put away clean dishes (twice)
Six loads of laundry (two were curtains)
Repotted a couple of indoor plants.
Folded and put away laundry.
My tail was dragging and it would have been less work
to go to WORK!
But I slept much better that night than I had in weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Whew. When are you available to do my house?? :)

13 March, 2006 10:43  
Blogger Sheryl said...

I'm having enough trouble keep my house clean, let alone another!

20 March, 2006 19:39  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

What bug has bitten us??! I have emptied the contents of every closet and drawer into the family room and am in the huge process of sorting all the stuff back to either the right room, GoodWill or the trash!

20 March, 2006 20:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home