Why Nott Me

Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Gift

I borrowed this from a Christmas card we received…
I actually read each card and enjoy them.

The Priceless Gift of Christmas, by Helen Steiner Rice

Christmas is a gift of love
that can’t be bought or sold –
It’s ours just for the asking,
and it’s worth far more than gold…
And this priceless gift of Christmas
is within the reach of all –
The rich, the poor, the young, the old,
the greatest and the small…
So take God’s Christmas gift of love –
reach out and you receive –
And the only payment that God asks
is just that you believe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing. She is beautiful poet.

13 December, 2005 09:49  
Blogger Monica said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I'm glad because I think yours is just precious! I love the homey feel of your writing.

You asked about my daughter's asthma, the only thing she is allergic to is the MMR shot...she can't have the booster. She told me one time an asthma attack is like being underwater and she panics but knows Mommy is going to grab her up out of the water. Because of the model who died at 17 when no one was around, I make sure she's at my mom's or with kids her age and when she babysits it has to be at our house. Maybe I'm compulsive but as your parents would agree-even at your age...our little girls are worth it. :) Merry Christmas.

13 December, 2005 11:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home