Why Nott Me

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

HELLO!
Last night I was so excited. I thought that I would actually have time to blog! First I only had to make/bake four dozen cookies for our Cookie Exchange at work on Tuesday. As I cooked dinner, I worked on mixing up the first batch of cookies. Then right after dinner I rushed thru making Haystacks, rolled the dough for Mexican Wedding Cookies…. Then I had time to blog while the cookies were baking. So I ventured on, and as luck would have it.. blogspot seemed to be down. I was really bummed. I had worked this last weekend and on top of that, finished two ponchos that I had been crocheting. Oh and I also crocheted the second poncho for my twin nieces(that was a total of three finished this weekend!). Two Christmas presents finished! Yipee.. Only two more to go and I’m hoping to have one finished by this weekend. One that I finished up this weekend, was a birthday present for a friend.
But I am very happy *Tuesday evening* to be blogging. And I didn’t have to do any baking tonight.!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Goodness, you certainly are a whirlwind of activity! Where on earth do you get your energy?

Good for you! I hope at some point I can bake again on a regular basis. I seem to keep myself pretty busy just trying to keep up with the housework and the baby!

I'm glad you had a chance to blog. I was bummed when blogger was down lastnight too.

06 December, 2005 22:32  
Blogger Teresa said...

Whoo!! Sounds like you got a lot done.

07 December, 2005 14:58  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Hi Stephanie,
I don't always have this much energy. I just new that I was commited to the cookie exchange! I managed to put my tree up tonight, although I put up my small one this year. I am glad to have that much done!
And babies are full-time jobs!

07 December, 2005 22:45  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Teresa,
You are always so organized! I wish I was more so, but I do try! Do you bake cookies? And I've got "It's a wonderful life" so anytime you want to see it, come on down!

07 December, 2005 22:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home