Why Nott Me

Friday, January 20, 2006

I’m finally finished with all the overtime, now it’s catch up time!
I’ve let things go that I wouldn’t normally. This weekend I should
have some progress on it all. That and I’m going to try to have
time to sew. I started a project in December that I haven’t been
able to touch yet in January! It’s a jacket and I’m to the zipper.
Zippers are not my favorite things to do.

I’ve visited a very few blogs lately, but without time to comment.
I’m planning on catching up on that this weekend too!

It’s FRIDAY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Is this Bart's jacket??

20 January, 2006 10:35  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I would like to sew if I didn't have to put in zippers.

22 January, 2006 18:04  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

I'm ashamed to admit how many sewing projects I've never even started because they called for a zipper! That's why I knit!

31 January, 2006 22:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home