Why Nott Me

Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's still cold here, 28F this morning. But it is sunny... at least this morning, we due for snow showers or rain this afternoon. Yippeee..
I've been knitting. Almost finished with my first prayer shawl. I'm not sure who I'm giving it to yet, but I'm sure that will come to me. I've already purchased the necessary yarn for the next one. Bart drops me off at work, I take my lunch, then I knit. There are several ladies at work that crochet or knit after lunch.
Well I'm going to get busy on the house work. It's a never ending process. It's my work weekend and I actually took Saturday off.. paid!, a first with my part-time job of six months. Some I'm hoping to get to walk this afternoon. I'll try to take another picture. Most of the snow is gone and we're due to get in the 50's next week.
I'm trying to find more time to blog... .. or at least go visiting.!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

This weather is making me crazy!!

27 March, 2006 16:09  
Blogger Kim said...

Wow, that is cold still!

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog!

29 March, 2006 01:06  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Now I just have to ask...what is a "prayer shawl"? You've used that phrase a few times so there must be some significance to it.

My knitting seems to have taken a dive for the shelf right now! I was on such a spurt there for months and then all of a sudden it got pushed to the back! I'm sure I'll be at it again though before too long!

04 April, 2006 22:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home