Why Nott Me

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It is 6:47 pm. The heat index is 100. It’s too hot to move. I really feel for the people that work outside in this weather. My husband is one. He is dragging with good reason. I work in an air conditioned office and sometime have to wear a jacket. There should be a happy medium to the two extremes. I just don’t know where to find them. We’ve even bumped our air conditioning temperature up at home so the geothermal can catch up!

Grilled out chicken, marinated in Lite Done right, on kabob’s yesterday dinner with potatoes, onions and red pepper. Yummy.

Tonight I did tenderloin with season salt on the grill. Put some baby carrots into foil with a dash of honey, threw that on the grill with the tenderloin. And then fried up some potatoes and onions!.. I’m stuffed.

Hope everyone is finding ways to stay cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home