Why Nott Me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Well it’s finally quit raining after 13 days, ick. I don’t mind rain, be it was getting redundant! I will still be blogging, but probably farther between blogs. With the arrival of Spring/Summer, I enjoy the outside and don’t spend a lot of time indoors. So therefore not as much time on the computer at home. I sit in front of one 8 hrs a day and there are days that is too much.
We (my sister and Mom and me) gave my niece her wedding shower last night. I hope she was happy with her gifts. I’m aggravated with the ex-sister-in-law, she didn’t even show up to her own daughter wedding show. So people.. … dumb.
And I’ve been knitting a summer sweater shell. I’m hoping to have it done in a few weeks. I was hoping to wear it to my nieces wedding, but it’s looming closer each day so I’m not sure I’m going to make it. Especially since this is my first project of this size. And I’ve had to rip out a couple of times. J But I’m its only two pieces and I’m hoping to finish the first piece after work tonight. The only scary is “learning” to pick up stitches around the neck to do the finishing work. I don’t think two weeks is going to be enough time.
Hopefully I’ll be blogging at least twice a month! Maybe more if the rains start up again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Sheryl!
Nice to be in touch here again!
In all my time off this month can you believe I didn't pick up my needles ONCE! I am in a real slump! I know any day now the bug will bite and then I'll be at it again with a will! It really is incredible fun and a great skill to have when you want to give a one-of-a-kind gift to someone!

I've decided to keep blogging but to use a little more restraint. It had started to crowd in on some of the other things I really like to do because designing blogs is my real interest and it is time-consuming! So I indulged one more time in that little hobby yesterday and put a new look on my blog which I am very satisfied with and hope to keep for a good long while! We'll see! Have a great weekend!

20 May, 2006 13:16  
Blogger Teresa said...

Weren't you sick of that rain?? I thought I was going to claw at the walls I was so tired of it. Glad the shower went well!

21 May, 2006 22:45  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Carol-Ann, Great to hear from you!

Barbara, A shower: we invite people, provide refreshments, play a couple of games, then open presents. It's fairly standard whether it is a bridal shower or wedding shower or baby shower!

Teresa,It's going to RAIN, again. We'll never get the grass "caught-up". I had to rake some of it last time! And I'm hoping to mulch this weekend.... time will tell.

23 May, 2006 21:10  
Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Sheryl!
Thanks for dropping by my archives today! I will still come by here to say hi and look for you on Barbara's blog! I'm going back to work next month and have just decided to put to rest the things I've had difficulty juggling! For some reason, posting falls into that category! :)

15 June, 2006 13:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home