Why Nott Me

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

KNITTING

I used "Wendyknit" Fir Cone Scarf pattern and made this scarf for my friend. It's very long at her request, so I am just posting the detail.

I have another scarf that I finished for myself, my first cable knit. But I'm still mad about the yarn, it was very soft and fluffy when I purchased it, and then after I went to block it the color faded (I did this by hand, in cold water) and it's itchy. This was NOT cheap yarn, but I won't be buying any more of this brand. It was a store brand, which I had purchased before and not had any problem...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger EricaLynn said...

Hi!
I'm glad you like the pictures. I'm not so talented with my camera, also it's just a cheap little one, but it works good enough for me! I have been enjoying dragging out my fabrics and remembering how much I like them.
I am excited for you about learning to do socks! I think that lots of people love them. And it won't take you long to learn them. My roommate dragged her first pair around for months and months before she was done, but her second pair was done before I had realized she cast them on!
I sure hope you and your husband stay warm, it looks terribly cold at your house! Good luck with the power thing...

13 February, 2007 23:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home