Why Nott Me

Monday, February 26, 2007

Feeling Better..
One week later.. on bp med. I don't have a headache! After months of dealing with it I am so releived! On the other hand.. I have had a touch of the flu. But I'm thinking its a 24hr variety. So after a two hour nap, I'm feeling much better now. I might even be hungry!
So now I'm going to try to straighten up the house a bit, only because the neighbor lady and I are going to be cutting each others' hair tomorrow night and I don't like people to see my house a mess! Then I'm going back to knitting the sock. I'm up to the toes, so now I'm ready for down the other side! I'm very excited that I've figure out this much! (doesn't take much, does it?)
later....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

I'm impressed that you are up to doin' socks! My oh my! I'm also VERY glad to hear your headaches have subsided -- by the sound of it, even disappeared! That is very good news!

26 February, 2007 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home