Why Nott Me

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I've been a slacker with my blog. Mostly because (insert good excuse here). But today is December 1st. I have a list of things I'd like to complete today. I'm going to share it with you so you'll be sympathetic with my lack of blogging.
  • dust living room
  • sweep living room, while doing this move the furniture so that I can later set up Christmas tree
  • wash living room curtains (really, they need replaced {10+old};let that go, Rome wasn't build in a day)
  • put up Christmas tree and decorations
  • fold and put away mounds of laundry left over from when hubby was "taking care" of the laundry. When I do laundry.. I fold and put away the load as it comes out of the dryer.
  • need to get down some winter clothes (ick, I hate doing this exchange, but our closet isn't big enough to hold all of them at once)
  • put away clean dishes
  • clean out refrigerator
  • re-load dish washer as needed
  • clean two bathrooms
  • straighten our bedroom
  • sweep our bedroom
  • make Christmas cookies
  • visit neighbor that is in the hospital
  • put up outside snowflakes and tree (ugh I think hubby can do that)
  • need to go to grocery, no milk in the house! I'm the milk baby.

I am beginning to get some energy back, but it seems that I still get tired. But do you think that list is crazy or doable?

And I have Christmas knitting that I'd rather be working on.. but I'm hoping to get most of this stuff done today, so that I can knit all day tomorrow.

Next weekend I'd like to have the twin nieces over for cut out Christmas cookies! So I must get some STUFF done!

READY... SET... GO!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home